Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 168 - 174

Day 174 - February 22, 2011 - This week is Carter's last week of basketball so I had to take a picture of the girls with Memaw & Papa!


Day 173- February 21, 2011 - Happy President's Day & Happy Birthday to my Father-In-Law! I had today off and so I got a lot done around town and around the house. Mom asked if Stephanie and I could meet her at Vision Mart to pick out new glasses.... Note to self never allow Stephanie and I to go into a place with props... this is what you get! BEST PICTURE EVER!

Day 172 - February 20, 2011 - I always thought if I ever became rich I would buy Tide and Downy to wash my clothes in... I couldn't wait to the becoming rich part, so I used a sale to buy my luxurious items!


Day 171 - February 19, 2011 - David, Martin, Glenda & I were suppose to go to Dallas for the day for Martin's birthday. We got up at 5 and went to the airport at 6:30. Our flight was suppose to leave at 7:30 but Lubbock got a bad case of FOG! To make a long story short we were delayed till 11:30. Since we were going only for the day and would have to come back at 6 we canceled our tickets. David took me out still that night to Red Lobster and to our first date & engagement location... the Drive In! Perfect Night!


Day 170 - February 18, 2011 - Belle wanted to go to school so bad that she got stuck in a backpack!

Day 169 - February 17, 2011 - David wearing one of his Valentine's Gifts, his Sheldon Shirt! In honor of Big Bang coming on that night! We LOVE that show! Nerds!

Day 168 - February 16, 2011 - David and I were able to finally go out for Valentine's Day since he had 2 test at school on Monday & Tuesday. This is David with all of his gifts that his WONDERFUL wife gave him.... he is making a sad face because he knew he didn't deserve them... ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment