Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful - Days 1-8

I'm a little late doing this, but extremely thankful!
 
 
Day 1- Thankful for my salvation. Thankful that I know that this life isn't all there is! We have so much to look forward to, for eternity!
 
Day 2 - Thankful for my husband! I'm thankful that he is my best friend. I'm thankful that we like to be together and end each day together. We have grown a lot in the last 5 years and I'm anxious to see what is in store for our future.
 
Day 3 - Thankful for my Saturdays, I always love what happens on Saturdays from football games, till lunch with family, to shopping with girls, to crafting, to hanging out with family, to truly enjoying life! LOVE my weekends!
 
Day 4- I'm thankful for hospitals and modern medicine. After falling at Target, I was so worried about Anna Kate. After talking to my nurse and going and getting monitored at the hospital, my fears ceased! Being able to hear her heart beat and know she was okay really made me very thankful! 
 
Day 5 - I'm thankful for my job. I will have been working with BOIS for 5 years in April and I'm so blessed to work there and with the people I work with!
 
Day 6 - I'm thankful for laughter! My sister and women at the church went to painting with the twist to paint a fall picture! It was a true night of laughter! I love girl time and being able to have fun!
 
Day 7 - I'm thankful for My Sister, Brother-In-Law, Nieces and Nephew, they make my life so blessed. I love being able to hear about their days, hear jokes, help with errands, and do life together. I have the best family in the world.
 
Day 8- I'm thankful for lunch dates. Every Thursday my Mom, Sister, and I go to lunch. I look forward to spending time with them and having a break from work! It's the simple things in life that are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment