Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Day 9-14

Thankful Day 9 - I'm thankful for quality time with my husband. I look forward to cuddling on the couch and watching a show each night!
 
Thankful Day 10 - I'm thankful for crafts. I'm thankful for the ability to have fun and do new things!
 
Thankful Day 11 - I'm thankful for the men and women who serve and served our country to give us the freedoms that we have! I'm thankful to be a daughter and granddaughter of veterans! I'm truly thankful for all of their sacrifices!
 
Thankful Day 12- I'm thankful for technology and that we get to know when my brother-in-law lands in India!
 
Thankful Day 13- I'm thankful for cars! I'm thankful that we have the ability to drive and not have to walk everywhere we need to go.
 
Thankful Day 14 - I'm thankful that in 18 days I get to be a mom. I'm thankful that I get to have a sweet baby girl and all the memories that will be made together. I'm thankful that I get to go to the doctor today and check on our pumpkin! Truly Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment