Monday, November 5, 2012

My Shower - Pictures From Sara

I have a great friend, that I met a little over a year or more ago, named Sara. She teaches Wee Worship with me on Wednesdays and she was one of my hostesses for my shower! She took amazing pictures during my shower and I couldn't think her enough!
 
Here are the highlights she got!
 
Food Table

Beautiful Flowers and Table


Table centerpieces

My diaper cake made by Kristi Thompson

I love cupcakes


Vintage Town Hall is where my shower was at. It was a great place!

My wonderful hostesses!

My family

Green Girls!

Being Crazy

Sweet Catherine

Cute outfit from Caroline

Aunt Items! :)

Outfits from my Grandma

Anna Kate will LOVE OU

My wonderful bow holder from Teryn

From Uncle Brad

Items from Catherine


Sweet Gowns


 
My gifts from David

My Charms
Anna Kate's Bible

REALLY?

No Way!!!

Very Surprised!

Very Happy!

Sweet Charms with her Bible

Great Friend Teryn!







Pretty Girls!

The 2 Preggos!

Wonderful Friends!

Brynlee's Note to me! Love it!




The Iveys and Mom!

Sweet Leightyn

Friends!
Cute Bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment