Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 28 Bump Pictures

I official feel large! I'm not uncomfortable yet, which is nice, but I have days where I feel like I will never fit back into my normal clothes again. There are new things I finding daily about this new body and I won't lie, I will not be sad to see them go after pumpkin gets here! 


 
When David and I found out that we were pregnant I wanted to document this time. I made a book about how we told everyone and our first appointment. In the back of the book I added a page of the things I liked to eat at the time. Those have changed so here is an update now that I'm 27 Weeks and 4 Days.
 
Food I Love to Eat Right Now:
 
Rice Krispies with Milk
Rice Krispie Treats
Diet Coke- I hated it in the beginning, like it again
Fruit- Grapes anything
Chick-Fil-A
 


No comments:

Post a Comment