Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer in Review!

I use to do a month in review and I have been slacking lately, so today I'm doing a Summer in Review! It's so weird to think that our summer is over already! It went by too fast!!! Here are some of the great highlights from this Summer!
 
 
Our Dallas Trip to kick off the summer!

David and Paisley on Memorial Day!

We sold out first home together

Our new home

Jurk Slumber Party

Night out with the Williams' Girls

Critter Fest

Golf Tournaments

My precious Baby Girl that I love very much!

The Gender Reveal Party

4th of July

Kinsley's Birthday

Jump City for Catherine's Birthday

Baby girls appointment with the nieces!
 
I'm looking forward to the Fall and all the new things that will take place in 2012! Next summer will have a lot of pictures of my sweet pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment