Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best Christmas Gift Ever

Here is the start of the Baby Green journey. This past Christmas David bought and wrapped me a gift to open on Christmas Day. I had no idea what it was and little did I know it would change our lives forever.

Talking to David, at some point in our relationship, I made the statement that the perfect Baby Shower Gift for me would be a video camera, because I would want to video everything when a baby comes. On Christmas morning we ate breakfast with my family and before we went to church David asked me to open this gift in front of just the two of us. I had no clue what it was. I open the snowmen tin and found a video camera and case. I began to tear up and he looked at me and he said do you know what that means..... I'm ready.

Christmas 2011 will forever be my favorite Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment