Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jelly Beans.... Brooke's Pregnant!

When we told our families David and I video taped the reactions! I couldn't wait to see what Stephanie would do! It was so worth it!

Here is a little background on how we told. The March Madness final game against Kansas and Kentucky was on so we all put down who we predicted to win and the score. Since the little girls were young I wanted to have a Jelly Bean contest too, this was how we would tell. Everyone guessed how many Jelly Beans they thought were in the bowl, the person closest to the number would win a prize in the bag. Stephanie guessed closest, but she would win no matter what! I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love it!! AND...I love your family!! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete