Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It Fits!

This is a proud moment so I thought I would share! My nieces get lots of clothes/shoes passed down from me. Cassidy gets a lot of benefit from this because I hardly wear anything that much and so she gets a new wardrobe from me every year. I think this year she said I gave her over 25 dresses. (anyone who knows me, knows dresses are my thing). My sister was cleaning out the girls closets and making room for Spring and Summer clothes one night, and since David was in class I decided to help. Caroline, aka Mini-Brooke, was trying on the summer clothes and I noticed that our tastes are pretty much the same, so I tried to find a skirt that was my favorite in college for her to try on and wear. We found the skirt and she tried it on and it fit! She wore it the next day to school. She was happy for the new skirt  (and shoes from Aunt Brooke, yes we wear the same size in shoes too) and I was happy that a 9 year old fit into what I wore as a sophomore. (I think the skirt was a 12/14 in kids) Pretty impressive moment and one I will never have again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment