Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love holidays and Valentine's Day is no exception! When I taught I LOVED the parties the most! It was my favorite time in the classroom! I was able to take my lunch and go to a little of the Valentine's parties at my nieces' and nephew's school. I missed Carter's party but I was able to see Catherine and Caroline!


It was a fun time and here are some of the highlights:Catherine at her party!


Caroline after she won bingo... she was the child that said no to a snickers bar and ask for a Hersey bar instead! Only Caroline! :)

Showing off her new outfit she bought at Justice with her birthday gift cards!

Me and my Snoog!


Gift from Aunt Brooke



Gift from Aunt Brooke


Gift from Aunt Brooke



Carter is not pictured, because he opened the gift, said I have it, take it back, and so I forgot to just take a picture of his face! :)



More gifts will be given in March to my other nieces Kinsley and Leightyn!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment