Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was fun to see all the posts of flowers and candy that people gave to one another. I LOVE any holiday and I LOVE getting and giving little gifts to show love, but I think everyday should be a Valentine's Day, showing the people you love how much they mean to you. Sending sweet texts, going out of your way to help someone out, knowing if someone if having a hard day taking time to make them smile! I will be trying to live like Valentine's Day throughout the year.


On the side note, David gave me flowers last year for Valentine's day, I loved them, but I think that businesses sell flowers for way too much on that day and they end up dying at the end of the week. This year David knew the perfect gift.... that's right I will be able to get 23 44oz Diet Cokes at United... the gift that lasts a month! :) Thanks Babe, Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment