Friday, February 3, 2012

OU Room is Complete

My Dad has a room in his house that is for the GREAT OU SOONERS! A couple weeks ago we completed the room, and I must say it's FABULOUS!



OU Helmet that I got as a Christmas gift from my favorite cousin Dustin! It's AWESOME! It's like 4x5 feet! It's Huge! Since David wouldn't let me put it in the living room, of our house, I let Dad have it for his OU room! I go and visit, and meditate in the room weekly!


Dad's pictures. Top is the last time Bradford went out of the OU locker room to play for the Sooners. The bottom is when Dad use to play for the Sooners. See the jersey with Whitney on the back (if you look closely you can tell that it's a black man, ha!).

Above the cabinets, OU pillows, bowls & mugs!

More OU items


The picture signed by Steve Owen, an OU Scentsy, OU Platter, OU Cow Bell, OU Bottle Opener, and an OU Popcorn bowl that the 4 Cs made Dad for Christmas!


The Joe Whitney Field Picture

BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment