Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Weekend Away

Since David and I were going to Arkansas for my work Christmas party we decided to make it a long weekend and go to Branson! We had a great time together and it was a much need vacation from his school semester and life in general!


Here are the highlights from our trip to Branson and Arkansas:


Silver Dollar City was decorated so pretty, we had to take pictures.


At the end of our night... a little cold! :)


A beautiful tree with all glass ornaments



The big tree at Silver Dollar City


More pretty things



My new cookie jar I bought from SDC


Eating at Lamberts! SO GOOD!


David's Meal Before


After


My meal before


After



We met my girls up in Fayetteville that night for our annual Christmas party. This year we invited the boys! Here we are at the square!


Light at the square



My favorite tree!


Sweet Kinlee



The newly engaged, Kallie & Adam


Me and my sweet boy!


I LOVE ARKANSAS AND BRANSON! Thanks for the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment