Thursday, December 1, 2011

40 Reasons Why I Have the Best Sister in the World!

This week is a very special week for my sister, it's her 40th birthday! We threw her a friend party this week, a children's choir party, and we have great things planned for tomorrow for her actual birthday. Since this is such a special birthday I thought I would list 40 reasons why I love my sister:



1) She is my role model

2) She is always there to listen to my drama :)

3) She is a person I want to call when something great happens to me or my family

4) She is who I wanted to be when I was 4 and 26... when I played Barbies one was always named Stephanie!

5) She is a FABULOUS cook

6) She is a wonderful mom

7) She is biggest servant I know

8) Her heart is bigger than Dolly Partons... any way :)

9) She is so talented with making jewelry

10) She is my partner in crime... Black Friday and in Life

11) She is fashionable

12) She is loyal

13) She is a momma bear... she will stand up for what is right and you better not mess with her family!

14) She is thrifty

15) She is full of spirit

16) She will go along with things I put her through... cheerleading, ugly Christmas sweaters and etc!

16) She loves with her whole heart

17) She volunteers for everything

18) She means what she says and say what she means

19) She never goes back on her word - Faithful

20) She is adventurous - Roller Coasters Forever!

21) She is classy

22) She is a Girls' Girl

23) She love Route 44s as much as I do... (but she is a Mango Tea girl)

24) She over does it... with decorating for Christmas, parties and etc (I learned from the best)

25) She loves her family with everything she has

26) She would help me at anytime during the day, no matter how far away or the task

27) She is a wonderful example of Christ

28) She always puts others first

29) She is going to be the best Aunt in the world! (I'm not PG)

30) She handles every situation with class (I'm trying to learn this)

31) She is caring

32) She is independent

33) She is the friend everyone would love to have

34) She is a go-geter

35) She is a great nerts player

36) She always gives the best advise

37) She always makes everyone feel welcome

38) She is a positive person... wanting to make this life worth living

39) She is beautiful

40) SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!



Thanks Stephanie for being you! Love you!



Happy 40th Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment