Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I threw a 40th birthday party for my sister and it was a huge success! We had a great turn out and a great time!


Here are some highlights of the night:


The 40 sign I made for her with all her pictures in it. Also notice the sweet baby pictures!


Some of the yummy food!


More Food



More Food


Sugar Cookies I made


Thumb print cookies Lisa Higgins made


Cupcakes


Fruit


More Food


Stephanie's Candy Bar - All candies that Stephanie likes!



More pictures


The Jurkovich Family before the party started!


Sweet Baby Carson


Catherine & Carson




It was a great night! Stephanie took pictures with all the guests that came. We made sure that she didn't miss anyone. I was helping her with the pictures and after the party the only picture we didn't have was one of us together.... go figure!


Happy Birthday Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment