Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 314 - 320... The Start of a New Challenge

Day 320 - July 19, 2011 - This is the day that I start another challenge. I love cookbooks and I like to cook and take on challenges so David and I are going to challenge ourselves to cook at least one new recipe each week. This way we can find some new favorites and I can get use out of all my cookbooks. Tonight I made a new crockpot recipe and gravy recipe. We will be using this recipe again for sure!



Day 319 - July 18, 2011 - HOLY COW.... PIGS MUST BE FLYING SOMEWHERE! David is holding a child! This is actually a picture of July 17th but I had to have the documentation that David held Carson.... this should be a song, David held a baby and liked it!



Day 318 - July 17, 2011 - Catherine asked Jesus into her heart and on Sunday morning she walked forward. It was a great day and I'm a proud Aunt and I am so grateful to know that I will spend eternity with all my sweet nieces and nephew.



Day 317 - July 16, 2011 - We had a lemonade benefit for Ava and Grace Peters at Murfee Elementary School. It was a great turn out and we were blessed helping this wonderful family!


Day 316 - July 15, 2011 - Brad & Steph had a rehearsal dinner and so I had the girls and Carter come over to David's parents house to swim. David made a brisket that night that was super! We also had a movie night, the kids and I watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid and the adults later watched Lincoln Lawyer! I liked both movies!




Day 315 - July 14, 2011 - Belle likes to clean the dishes! Too bad these dishes were clean before! J/K!



Day 314- July 13, 2011 - Cassidy and Brad were at youth camp and so one night while they were gone we wanted to go out to have dessert. We tried a new yogurt place called Nikki's and it was AWESOME! My new favorite! Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment