Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 310 - Day 313

Day 313- July 12, 2011 - My in-laws are selling their house and so in order for the realtors to come over and see the house Brooks came over to have a play date with Barley! They had the best time together! This will be the start of many play dates to come!



Day 312 - July 11, 2011 - I went to hang out with Teryn and watch the Bachelor. I couldn't help but hold Carson the whole time! He is the man!


Day 311 - July 10, 2011 - Carter performed a puppet show for our 18 month old class on Sunday! It was a great show about Moses and the Ark.... I mean Noah! :)



Day 310 - July 9, 2011 - We have bunnies. Growing up, my parents never allowed my sister and I to have pets! When dad was doing yard work he found 2 bunnies. Later that night David and I found another bunny. The grandkids played with the bunnies and were able to take one home as a pet (the ending of that story will come in a later blog). The way Dad going and, if he continues, my kids will probably get elephants in 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment