Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 301 - 309

Day 309 - July 8, 2011 - I woke up to a picture of this beautiful baby! The message said Good Morning Aunt Brooke! This is my newest love Demi Paige Bowen. My best friend Candice and her husband Doug welcomed Demi into the world on 7/7/11! I can't wait to get to Arkansas to hold her! Aunt Brooke loves Demi!
Day 308 - July 7, 2011 - Stephanie's car is in the shop and this is the ride that they got for the day! Brad was in sports car heaven!
Day 307 - July 6, 2011 - David was out golfing so I hung out with my sister and her family. We played nerts and here I am showing that I beat my sister by 1 point... we kept playing and she ended up beating me. I'm rescheduling our Nerts Tournament for this week! I will beat you Steph!
Day 306 - July 5, 2011 - I couldn't resist and I had to hold Carson! I have missed my Teryn and so David and I went over to talk to Teryn and hold Carson! Highlight of my day!
Day 305 - July 4, 2011 - Happy Independence Day! We had a great day celebrating our freedom! We had a family breakfast, went shopping, went swimming, had a cookout, and played outdoor games. Very blessed!
Day 304- July 3, 2011 - Catherine posing at Target! She is so precious!
Day 303- July 2, 2011 - We spent our morning at the pool and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner! What a great day!
Day 302 - July 1, 2011 - Dillards was having a great sale, so Catherine found a balloon catcher that she wanted to keep!
Day 301 - June 30, 2011 - We went out to a outdoor concert at Vintage. We were the smart ones that didn't bring chairs, a blanket, or drinks! Go Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment