Thursday, June 9, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

If you are lucky in life you find a person that makes you a better person. If you are lucky in life you find someone who is always there. If you are lucky in life you have someone who shares all your moments of happiness and sadness with you....


If you are as lucky as me you find 3 people who are your forever friends!


Each year my college girlfriends and I go on a girls' weekend together. This gives us a chance to reconnect and have a great time with one another. This year I planned the trip and I can't wait to go. I'm so very blessed in my life to have my sweet friends and I look forward to playing nerts and growing old with each of them in a nursing home!


The Fab Four playing Nerts like always!



Sorority Date Night Party @ the bowling alley!

Katy & Cody's Wedding last June! Happy 1st Anniversary Praters on the 19th!!!


Our first Dallas Trip together in college


At a wedding!



Me and Paintbrush/Dewey



Kallie & Kinlee at my rehearsal dinner


The girls at my wedding


Me, Kallie, & Ashleigh @ Kinlee's wedding!


More Pictures and Memories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment