Tuesday, June 21, 2011

13 Going on 30... Wait When Did You Turn 10?

Cassidy and I only a few years ago. I had to bend down so we could be the same height!


Cassidy and I on her 13th birthday! Cassidy is in flats and I'm in heels and she is already taller than me! She is such a beautiful 13 year old! ________________________________________________


This weekend we celebrated my oldest niece's 13th birthday! It was crazy to think that Cassidy has turned 13. It seems like she was only 3 yesterday and now she is maturing and growing up into a wonderful young women. She has a great personality, strong leadership skills, & is a person that you want as a life long friend! I'm so blessed to have her in my family and couldn't be more proud of her! We love you Cassidy!

Cassidy with Catherine on her birthday at church

Cassidy with her mom

Cassidy with MeMaw

Cassidy's Birthday Dinner... her favorite meal!


Cassidy with her cute cookie cake! All the chocolate was for me and Steph though!



Blowing out the candles.... Carter helping too!



Cassidy's Birthday Night at MeMaw's house with her siblings!


Opening up gifts: she got a ring and a necklace for this special birthday! She also got money which Catherine was most concerned what the amount was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment