Friday, April 1, 2011

A Whole Lot of Days! Day 196 - 213

Day 213 - April 3, 2011 - I would like to introduce you to my new Best Friends! Our washing machine broke 2 weeks ago and so we received our new friends this week that we LOVE!!!!



Day 212 - April 2, 2011 - Rodeo time! David and I went to the Rodeo for our 2nd date! This year we went with our great friends Teryn and Vince!!

Day 211 - April 1, 2011 - I needed to get David this year for April Fools Day. Since everyone is PG around us I thought I would get him good with 2 positive PG tests. I had tears and everything! It was priceless!



Day 210 - March 31, 2011 - My plane was delayed coming back and so when I finally got back we went to see family for dinner. Catherine and David were hard at work on their cell phones when we were cooking!


Day 209 - March 30, 2011 - The 4 Girls went to Catfish Hole! It was a great night to bond and plan our Girls' Trip 2011!! I miss my girls!


Day 208 - March 29 - Candice drove up to Fayetteville to have dinner with me! It was great to catch up and give gifts to Demi! I miss our roommate days but I'm looking forward to being an Aunt in July!!


Day 207 - March 28, 2011 - My first night in Arkansas I had Dinner with the great Dewey Couple and Momma Shonda! I love the Painter/Dewey family!!


Day 206 - March 27, 2011 - The Williams Family have to go back to Minnesota, so I had to put one more sweet picture up of Leightyn!


Day 205 - March 26, 2011 - We had our annual Game Night but before we played murder Brynlee and I had to put a Justin Bieber puzzle together!



Day 204 - March 25, 2011 - Kinsley was given toys daily from her grandparents but she liked to play a lot in Brooks' Dog House!


Day 203 - March 24, 2011 - Catherine was chosen as the Kindergartner of the month for Cooper West. There is only one boy and one girl chosen! Since they only do the kindergarten award once a year she is actually the KINDERGARTNER OF THE YEAR!!!


Day 202 - March 23, 2011 - Barley was so tired... he has been playing with little girls for over a week, he needed to catch some zzzzs!


Day 201 - March 22, 2011 - Barley loved to play with Kinsley especially when they played with bubbles! They were best friends!


Day 200 - March 21, 2011 - DAY 200!! Here are the boys with their "toe shoes". These are the shoes that David swore he would never buy... HE LOVES THEM!

Day 199 - March 20, 2011 - While watching kids at church Luke wanted to wear Catherine's head band we had to take a cute picture!


Day 198 - March 19, 2011 - Sweet Leightyn before we went to Rosas for lunch! She doesn't know what to think about pictures before noon!


Day 197 - March 18, 2011 - While watching Belle we introduced her to a new friend! Too bad Belle wasn't very friendly to anyone that night! Maybe she will meet friends in a better mood next time.


Day 196 - March 17, 2011- One of Kinsley's favorite things to do in Lubbock was to go to the park and feed the ducks. This visit Aunt Brooke brought like 6 loaves of bread so needless to say that weren't very hungry 2 days later when we returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment