Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 214 - 223

Day 223 - April 13, 2011 - Kaylor is Here!!! Kaylor Power was born and weighed 8 pounds and 4 oz. I went to see this pretty girl and almost try to take her home! She was super sweet and I could have held her forever! Congrats Power Family!


Day 222 - April 12, 2011 - The Cousins went on a walk Barley loved Belle, Belle could do without Barley. When Belle would get brave she would bite Barley's legs! Maybe she thinks she is as big as Barley!


Day 221 - April 11, 2011- I bought Catherine a pretty dress and jacket on Sunday. It caused a little issue with Caroline so I bought Caroline a dress and jacket on Monday. I went to have them try it on Monday to find out that neither dress and sweater worked. Long story short, the girls and I went shopping on Monday night and out for ice cream. 2 girls got ice cream, 2 girls got a sweater, & 2 girls got a dress!


Day 220 - April 10, 2011 - Catherine loves babies! She is great with kids and I think she can't wait to have a baby cousin!


Day 219 - April 9, 2011 - The girls are ready for the beach... watch out super models, here are your future competitors!



Day 218 - April 8, 2011- My Husband is the best! His new hobby is smoking food... here is the wonderful meal he made me! Yep LUCCCKKKY!



Day 217 - April 7, 2011 - Mexican Train... My New Favorite Thing to do on a Week Night! I won the first time we played and David won the second time! We have a chance at winning this unlike Murder!



Day 216 - April 6, 2011 - David has a great Sister-In-Law, Stephanie bought him a Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake! David got a whole cupcake to himself while I had to spilt one with Stephanie! I think Steph has a favorite! :)


Day 215 - April 5, 2011 - My Dad wanted to build a building in the back yard! Here is his hard work so far! I'm very proud of him; he is quite the carpenter!


Day 214- April 4, 2011- I was home sick from work... I hated being sick, but Barley loved being lazy with mom all day! He was allowed to cuddle on the couch for one day only! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment