Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm big on Quotes and I think they are great things to read and reflect on. I'm going to try to submit Quotes more to tell what I'm thinking, encourage someone, or just for a laugh. Here is the quote I received today from my next door neighbor in Arkansas Carol and my Mom, I think it has a great message for me and for others to Be Still and Be Satisfied with the Wonderful Life You have been Given:


Today, may you have peace within,
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born
of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are. ___________________________

My Mom and her Best Friend Carol! AKA- The ones who sent me the quote above!

No comments:

Post a Comment