Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 182 - 187 - A Whole Lot of Barley

Day 187 - March 7, 2011 - David and Barley's life is super hard! This is usually how I find my boys throughout the week.... Cuddle Buddies!

Day 186 - March 6, 2011 - This is how I spend my Sunday mornings with 18 month old kids. I look forward to working with them before going to Big Church. They are super sweet and they love their snack time! :)

Day 185 - March 5, 2011 - Barley needed some attention and so we went on a walk around the park and throughout neighborhoods. We had a fun time and he was exhausted after our trip.

Day 184 - March 4, 2011 - We were having Game Night with our friends so I tried a new recipe for cookies. They were great.... Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies. These have 3 cups of different chocolate chips in them and they are super! We hung out with 9 people that night and I think I had 5 cookies left by the end of the night! I will make these again for sure!


Day 183 - March 3, 2011 - My sister bought this for me for my house.... Oh how she knows me so well. This is so true and will compliant my decor! (Sarcasm)
Day 182 - March 2, 2011 - Carter was having one of his last games of the season so we had the family over for Chicken Burritos and chips and dips. We wanted David in the picture and this is what we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment