Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Friends Are One of God's Greatest Blessings


I have been blessed in my life by having so many amazing friends, throughout my life. I was shocked and in awe today from the sweetest gift from my friend Mandy! I loved this basket of baseballs at my shower and wanted to recreate it. I haven't been able to find time to do it and today my friend said, hey can you come look at something really quick. I went to her car and in there was a basket that matches Owen's room and baseballs like I have wanted. I was blown away. I'm so grateful that God has blessed me with the nicest people in Lubbock to be my friends. It's hard having my family live away but since they have moved I have been blessed more and more by friends that have come into my life. I really feel so loved and so unworthy! I'm so lucky to live this life! 

Thank you Mandy for making my day today and making me realize all the true treasures I have in the this life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment