Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Year In Review - May 2015

May 2015 Highlights:

  • Mandy and I went to the Sam Hunt/Hunter Hayes/ Lady A Concert! 
  • Carter celebrated his 2nd birthday! 
  • AK and I went to Louisiana for Cassidy's Ring Ding and Mother's Day
  • Carter won his State Golf Tournament and was 2nd Place Overall
  • David went to Austin for a Guys' Weekend
  • AK finished Ms. Tessa's Class at School 
  • We celebrated the Cunninghams before they became a Family of Four
  •  AK and I wore matching dresses
  • We celebrated Memorial Day with breakfast as a family and then swimming at the Williams House
  • Lanie was Born
  • AK started reading and loving the book my Grandpa always read to me
  • AK started a new Summer Program at a friend's house


























No comments:

Post a Comment