Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sad Day for Snowmen & Santa Pictures

I'm beyond sad. Today, during my lunch, I went to Hobby Lobby to buy the pictures I have been waiting for and dreaming about for Christmas. I walked to the aisle they have been on and  they weren't there. I went and talked to the lady in charge of the holiday section and she said that they had sold out. I could look for them at the top but if they weren't there, more than likely they wouldn't get them back. I took her words on as a challenge and immediately started looking for my pictures. I went down every aisle and finally rushed out to my car so I could cry all the way home.
 
They don't sell the pictures online and so I'm trying to see if I can find them at other Hobby Lobbys. The pregnancy hormones are really high today, I feel like I have lost an arm with the amount of crying that is taking place.
 
Note to self, next year I will not wait for something I want this much.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment