Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin's Room Is Complete!

This weekend Pumpkin's Room was finished! I had picked out the material for her bedding and my sister in law has been working on her bedding for the last month! I wanted her monogram on the wall and so I knew that I wanted to have Linda Ivey paint it. She encouraged me to put paisley prints from the bedding behind the monogram and she was totally right! It looks fantastic! I'm so pleased with the bedding and her walls! It's very bright and fun and something she will enjoy for years to come!
 
Starting out

Further along

Monogram complete!  

Scripture on the other wall... starting out

Complete

Here bedroom with the bedding in her crib

Her crib and bedding!

Her wonderful bedding

Her little chair

Inside the crib!
 
Super lucky and blessed! Our baby girl's room is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment