Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Taylor Swift Time

One of the biggest highlights of October and 2011 was the Fabulous Girls' Night Out to see Taylor Swift. We went out to eat and to the concert and it was a great memory with my sister, nieces, and friends! She was awesome in concert and it was a show that was worth every penny.


Here are the highlights from the concert night:


All the girls (minus Kaitlyn & Kimberly)... we missed taking a picture with them before they left


The pretty girls all dolled up for Taylor!


The older girls... all dolled up for Taylor! Notice that Sonya and I have great minds and wore the same awesome dress.


The Jurkovich girls... Looking Beautiful


Caroline and Catherine excited about going into the stadium


Me and My Wonderful Sister


Showing the girls how to pose with Taylor


There you go girls.... work it!



Sonya and Addie Claire! Such a great picture!


Ready to go get our seats.... you can tell that Caroline was nervous about missing a minute of anything.




The Sisters


We found our seats!


Cassidy and I dancing to the opening band... I had to put on my glasses so I could see them :)


Taylor



Caroline hanging out!


Enjoying the show!


My favorite part of the night. Catherine put her arm on Cassidy's shoulder and sang "You Belong To Me"... it was priceless and a sweet memory!


Pretty girls!


11:30 - Caroline is done with the show and ready to go home.... She sat here while Catherine, Cassidy and I danced to the last numbers by Taylor!


It was a great night and a wonderful memory I will cherish with my sweet nieces and sister! Taylor We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment