Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September... Month In Review

This year I'm not doing the Picture Challenge, but I still love to take pictures. I want to remember what I did each month so I'm having a month in review. Here are the highlights from September 2011:


We met the Williams Family and David's Parents in San Antonio for the weekend! Kinsley was a huge fan of Uncle David!


Kinsley and Me!

My favorite picture of David and Kinsley.... EVER

Wee Worship kicks off again with a great start... I have a wonderful group of 18! Super Blessed!

Birthday Boy & Barley


Barley is ready for football season! Go Sooners!


Birthday Dinner with our friends - Table Side 1


Table Side 2



Upward Football kicks off again... Carter with Sweet Kaitlyn

The Original Whitneys in OU attire.... BOOMER SOONER! I love my Football Saturdays!!



My sweet friends at Kallie's house. I love my girls!


Aunt Brooke meets Demi Paige!!! I'm SO in love!




Another fun day in the office. Bruce is rockin the punk look! :)





Happy Birthday to Me!



Catherine Grace getting baptized by her Dad


Sweet Catherine before being baptized


Birthday Night at the Fair... With a HEALTHY Meal!



Caroline chosen for the Fair Show, she was AWESOME!


Catherine and her man, Carson!


She couldn't help herself!


Blue Snowcone.... Night out with Aunt Brooke


My 4 Cs! Bahama Bucks night!

No comments:

Post a Comment