Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 236- 260 - Lots of stuff going on!!!

Day 260 - May 20, 2011 - I had a hard day and so Belle was listening to my problems! :) Ha!





Day 259 - May 19, 2011 - Carter was in Dallas for his birthday so we weren't able to celebrate him until the 19th! We had a great dinner of steak, chicken, potatoes, salad, fruit & bread! We celebrated big since Carter is now 10... Time flies by! Love you Carter and we are glad you are our nephew!





Day 258 - May 18th - Happy Birthday Boss, Bruce! Cassidy had her piano recital and she was great! I remember her first recital and she is really growing fast! Very proud of you Cassidy and all of your accomplishments!





Day 257 - May 17, 2011 - Happy Birthday Carter!!! Mr. Green made me homemade ice cream... it was super good! He also made we 2 meals this week, I'm going to call him Chef Boyardavid!






Day 256 - May 16, 2011 - We house set for David's Parents while they went to Denver... here are just a couple of the thousand flowers we watered! Glenda Green and her Nursery!



Day 255 - May 15, 2011 - We took dinner to the Gonzalez Family after Vince had surgery and they gave us a gift for Barley's Birthday. Notice the dog paws... those are from Barley's BFFs!



Day 254 - May 14, 2011 - Garage Sale Day! We arrived to one house that had balloons on the mailbox to notify people about the sale. Before I took the picture there were 2 green balloons under the pink balloon. Hope this makes your day!



Day 253 - May 13, 2011 - Our new product at work, Raskilllz Helmets, made The View!! WOO HOO!



Day 252 - May 12, 2011 - The long awaited Talent Show arrived! Here are the little girls with their signs for Team Impact! The boys rocked the stage and brought the house down! GO CJAJ!!! AKA- Carter!





Day 251- May 11, 2011 - Here is Grandma modeling off her new sweater she bought at Kohl's and her new jewelry that we bought her for Mother's Day!



Day 250 - May 10, 2011 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARLEY BOY! We had a birthday party for our 5 year old boy Barley! He loved having his friends over to our house! We had 14 party people in all.... 15 including the birthday boy!



Day 249 - May 9 - Sweet little, ashamed Belle in her dress from Aunt Brooke!





Day 248 - May 8, 2011 - Happy Mother's Day! Grandma Copeland wanted to travel to Lubbock for Mother's Day. We had a great day and great week with my Grandma!



Day 247 - May 7, 2011 - Teryn and Carson's Shower! We had a great cowboy themed shower! She had 12 hostesses and lots of friends that came. I'm ready to meet the little man next month!





Day 246 - May 6, 2011 - Before I went to Teryn's Shower I wanted to make her couple burp cloths. Here is one of the 3 I made!



Day 245 - May 5, 2011 - NEW DO! I cut off over 5 inches... this is the only picture I have that it looks like this. I dyed it the next day dark brown!



Day 244 - May 4, 2011 - Craft Night with Teryn! I made this cute sign for Demi! I'm super ready to meet my new niece! Congrats again Candice and Doug!



Day 243 - May 3, 2011 - Our Women's Ministry women: Jeanie, Amy & Laura, hosted a Beth Moore Dessert Night! They did a great job! Beth Moore will be in Lubbock on September 10th!





Day 242 - May 2, 2011 - Martin still has ducks at the office, this time we added a new white duck as a friend. Martin bought food for the ducks so we might have 15 next time!





Day 241 - May 1, 2011 - We had a Main Event Day for Victory Life! We had a blast bowling, playing games, mini golf & lazer tag! I love my church!



Day 240 - April 30, 2011 - I hosted a sip and see for my dear friend Kim and her beautiful baby Kaylor. It was really fun and she got a lot of great stuff!


Day 239 - April 29, 2011 - Our Women's Ministry had a Girls' Night Out called "Purse"onality! It was a great time of fun, fellowship, & great food!



Day 238 - April 28, 2011 - Barley has such a hard life... this was taken during his afternoon nap!





Day 237 - April 27, 2011- Gas prices are CRAZY.... I'm going to have to buy some new walking shoes soon!



Day 236 - April 26, 2011 - Lubbock has been having dust storms daily and the sky is brown, so I thought I should take a picture when I could finally see something blue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment